WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT
We may collect information from you when you register on our site or place an order. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, we may request certain personal information such as:
- Contact Number
- E-Mail Address
- Mailing Address
- Credit Card Details
- Recipient Details
WHAT WE DO WITH THE COLLECTED INFORMATION
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- We required this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for internal record keeping;
- We may use the information to improve our products and services;
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided;
- We may also use your information to contact you for market research purpose;
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests;
- And also to process transactions when place an order.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. The information we collected from you is strictly confidential.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We will not reveal, disclose, sell, distribute, rent, license, share or pass that information on to any third parties outside of this company, unless you have personally authorised us to do so or if required by law.
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.